Register NOW FOR PERTH DARE TO LEAD 2020!
Miss C.E.O Website Disclaimer
Miss C.E.O make no warranties regarding the articles or advice within our Website, any action taken by an individual after reading the articles or advice within the Miss C.E.O Website is strictly at the individuals own risk. Miss C.E.O will not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind whatsoever in connection with the use of our Website. Should an individual receive professional advice from a Miss C.E.O employee, the individual has the right to either take or ignore the advice given, at their own risk.
Miss C.E.O Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service completely for using www.missceo.com.au which is owned and operated by Miss C.E.O. This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Site at www.missceo.com.au
By using or accessing the Site in any way, viewing or browsing the Site, or adding your own content to the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service.
The Site and all of its original content are the sole property of Miss C.E.O and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
Cancellation of Services by Miss C.E.O
Miss C.E.O reserves the right to cancel any present or future Services should the client be abusive in any manner to any person associated with Miss C.E.O. No refund will be provided should the services be cancelled in association with this clause. Miss C.E.O will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse of any Miss C.E.O personnel. Any breach of this will result in immediate termination of any contract and may result in legal implications.
Cancellation of Services by a Client
Miss C.E.O requires a minimum of twenty four (24) hours notice prior to a client cancelling a scheduled service, should a cancellation be less that the required twenty four (24) hours notice, no refund will be provided.
Should a client request an alternative Miss C.E.O provider than the provider given, Miss C.E.O will endeavor to accommodate any reasonable request. However, any request to change a Miss C.E.O provider, will only be undertaken if deemed appropriate by Miss C.E.O.
Miss C.E.O reserves the right to terminate access to the Site, without any advance notice.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site does contain a number of links to other Websites and online resources that are not owned or controlled by Miss C.E.O.
Miss C.E.O has no control over, and therefore cannot assume responsibility for, the content or general practices of any of these third party sites and/or services. Therefore, we strongly advise you read the entire Terms and Conditions and Privacy policies of any site that you visit as a result of following a link that is posted on our site.
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia.
Changes to this Agreement
Miss C.E.O reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time.. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made, constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasion all basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the Miss C.E.O site immediately.
As a condition of use, individuals are not permitted to use any of the information contained within the Miss C.E.O Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Miss C.E.O. You agree to not use any of the information contained within Miss C.E.O Website for, but not limited to, the following:
· To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate any individual;
· To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
· To communicate with Miss C.E.O representatives or other users in an abusive fashion;
· For any purpose (including posting or viewing content)that is not permitted under the laws of jurisdiction where you use the services;
· To post or transmit, or cause to posted or transmitted, any communication designed or intended to obtain passwords, account, or private information from any Miss C.E.O user;
· To create or transmit unwanted “spam” to any person or URL; and
· To post copyrighted content that does not belong to you, unless you are commenting on visual content on Blogs, where you may post such content subject to providing appropriate attribution to the copyright owner and a link to the source of the content.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org